||Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Costa Rica representing Partido Integración Nacional, PIN (2018-2022).
- Professional Master’s Degree in Education Administration, University of Costa Rica (2016)
- Technical course in Conversational English, Colegio Universitario de Cartago (2013)
- Degree in Pre-School Education Sciences, University Florencio del Castillo (2011)
- Pre-Degree in Pre-School Education Sciences, Universidad Latina de Costa Rica (2009)
- Pre-School Teacher at Juan Ramírez Ramírez School, Tobosi, Cartago (2013-2018)
- Primary School Teacher at San Felipe Neri School, Tejar, Cartago (2000-2013)
- Pre-School and Primary Teacher at Santo Tomás de Aquino Bilingual School, Cartago (1990-2000)