||Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Costa Rica representing Partido Integración Nacional, PIN (2018-2022).
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Costa Rica.
- Internist and Director of the Arterial Hypertension Clinic, Cardiology Service, Hospital Calderón Guardia, San José, Costa Rica, since 1988.
- President of the Latin-American Parliament’s Human Rights Comission (1998-2002)
- Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Costa Rica (1998-2002)
- President of the Legislative Assembly’s International Affairs Comission (1998-2002)
- Founder of the Partido Integración Nacional (1996).
- Founding member of the National Academy of Medicine, Costa Rica.
- Member of the Pan-American Anatomy Association.
- Founder of the Century XXI International Federation.