||Deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Costa Rica representing Partido Integración Nacional, PIN (2018-2022).
- Specialist in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Diploma in International Arbitration, American University.
- Degree in Law, University La Salle. Graduated with Honors.
- Agronomical Engineer, University of Costa Rica. Graduated with Honor Mention in Phytotechnics.
- CEO, Center of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Costa Rican Commerce Chamber (2004-2018).
- Coalición de Iniciativas de Desarrollo (CINDE)
- Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA).
- Lieutenant, Reserve of the Fuerza Pública (National Police of Costa Rica).